Adventure Tours with Roots of the Amazon (1 to 5 Day Trips)
Located one hour from the city of Tarapoto, in the small jungle village of San Roque De Cumbaza, province of Lamas - Peru. We are a tour operator which offers authentic Peruvian Amazon tours.
We are committed to our local community and wholeheartedly support ecotourism - which can directly benefit our local community. Our indigenous guides are masters of navigating these amazon rainforests, thriving with colorful wildlife, distinct to the area and abundant of wild medicinal plants.
Our tours feature primary rainforest expeditions and Quechua indigenous villages, only available so far through our searching off-track community. We are sincere about exploring uncharted territory to bring you the most magical and authentic vacation.
We offer Root experiences that guarantee a fresh perspective. Join us for the adventure - Searching Off-Track, in the Amazon jungle, Peru.
- Hiking in Peru - adventures to some really amazing nature spots and indigenous villages, inside and beside our national park Cordillera Escalera.
- Cultural Immersion holidays - genuine experiences in indigenous Kechwa Lamista communities.
- Creative Tours - For those who would like to learn an indigenous craft such as ceramics or weaving. Also, paint using found pigments collected in the rivers of the Amazon.
- Traditional medicine in Peru - We are passionate about the preservation of plant medicine knowledge. There are many healers in the area who maintain this wisdom and work with a multitude of plants that cure.
- English speaking tour guides - Our tour guides - nature enthusiasts, and environmentalists. A great bunch of people who will keep you in good conversation.
- Our local guides - are knowledgeable on how to navigate the forest and will keep you well informed on the many wild plants, birds, and insects.
1- 3 Day Trips
For more information
Please send a message through What's App or by Email