- 9 am: Journey to san Antonio De Cumbaza.
- 9.30 am: Walk to waterfall Huacamaillo crossing over the river several times, please bring waterproof shoes.
- 11.30 am: Arrive at the waterfall, time to relax in nature.
- 12 pm: Picnic lunch - Juane a traditional rice dish wrapped in a leaf (vegetarian option) Vegetarian ceviche - coconut dish.
- 1 pm: Walk back to San Antonio de Cumbaza.
- 2.30 pm: Option to speak with Don Alberto a local medicine man who is knowledgeable on the many medicinal plants growing in his garden (please let us know before you book if this is something you are interested in and we will arrange an appointment.)
- 3.30 pm: Journey back to Tarapoto
Included in the price: transport Tarapoto to San Antonio and back, picnic lunch, Tour guide - English speaking, entrance to the waterfall.
Not included in the price: Water - please bring your own water, there are shops in the villages which sell bottles of water, snacks and ice cream etc.
Price per person - 2 people minimum: 45 USD