- 9 am: Arrive at the village of San Roque De Cumbaza. We will send a motor-taxi to pick you up from the airport or your hotel.
- Visit the local shop where you can stock up on bottles of water and light snacks.
- 9.30 am: Hike to Anakiwi clear river springs, hiking through beautiful forests abundant of birds and butterflies.
- 11 am: Relax by the clear river springs, swimming, and exploring.
- 12 pm: Hike to the viewpoints of the Cordillera Escalera.
- 1 pm: Picnic lunch - Juane a rice dish wrapped in a leaf (chicken or vegetarian option) and vegetarian ceviche with coconut. We will eat on the lookout point wooden shelter.
- 2 pm: Walking back to San Roque passing the sculptures of Sachaqa Centro De Arte.
- 3 pm: We can visit the art center on the way back and see artists busy in the studio.
- 4 pm: Journey back to Tarapoto.
Included in the price: transport Tarapoto to San Roque and back, picnic lunch, Tour guide - English speaking.
Not included in the price: Water - please bring your own water, there are shops in the villages which sell bottles of water, snacks and ice cream etc.
Price per person - 2 people minimum: 45 USD