- 9 am: Arrive at the village of San Roque De Cumbaza. we will send a motor-taxi to pick you up from the airport or your hotel.
- 10 am: Arrive in the village of aviacion.
- Welcome, drink and introduction to your teacher. Develop your weaving skills.
- 12.30: We will integrate into village life, lunch in the homes of the local people. There are three traditional dishes you can choose from; Inchicapi – a peanut type soup with chicken, and Cal De Gallina – chicken soup, or beans, rice, and egg. All food is collected from the local chacra/farms in the village.
- 1 pm: Continue with your chumbe, leave with a small chumbe bracelet.
- 2.30 pm: You can choose to walk back to San Roque, or drive back. The walk is a nice two-hour journey, downhill. The views and indigenous villages along the way are worth the extra effort.
- 4.30 pm: We can buy refreshments, snacks and ice cream in the local shop before journeying back to Tarapoto.
Included in the price: transport Tarapoto to San Roque and back, Transport to the village of Aviacion ( if you would like to drive back instead of walking this will cost extra,) welcoming drink and lunch in the village of Aviacion, teacher, and translator.
Not included in the price: Water - please bring your own water, there are shops in the villages which sell bottles of water, snacks and ice cream etc.
Price for one person - 85 USD
Price per person - 2 people: 65 USD