- 10 am: Arrive in San Roque De cumbaza, we will organize a motor-taxi to pick you up from the airport or your hotel.
- Walk around the village to see the many murals and buy local products for a snack by the river.
- Swimming in the river and collect natural pigments and experiment drawing on the rocks.
- 12.30 pm: Lunch in the village. Chicken, beans, and rice is the traditional food in the village. If you would like Yucca Rellena ( yucca filled with vegetables or chicken) or have any special diet requirements please let us know when you book your tour.
- 1.30 pm: Short walk to Sachaqa Centro De Arte. Learn how to make the pigments into the paint. Trina Brammah - can teach you a few painting techniques to help you get the best out of these subtle colors.
- 3 pm: Journey back to Tarapoto.
Included in the price: transport Tarapoto to San Roque and back, teacher, lunch in the village, Tour guide English speaking.
Not included in the price: Water - please bring your own water, there are shops in the villages which sell bottles of water, snacks and ice cream etc.
Price per person - 2 people minimum: 35 USD