- 10 am: Arrive in San Roque De Cumbaza, we will organize a motor taxi to pick you up from the airport or your hotel.
- Swimming in the river Cumbaza, collecting natural pigments, and experiment drawing on the rocks.
- 12.30 pm: Lunch in the village. Chicken, beans, and rice is the traditional food in the village. If you would like Yucca Rellena ( yucca filled with vegetables or chicken) or have any special diet requirements please let us know when you book your tour.
- 1.30 pm: Short walk to Sachaqa Centro De Arte, learn how to make pigments into durable paint. Trina Brammah - can teach you a few painting techniques to help you get the best out of these subtle colors.
- 2 pm: Trina will talk you through her visionary paintings and answer any questions.
- 3 pm: Journey back to Tarapoto.
Included in the price: transport Tarapoto to San Roque and back, teacher, lunch in the village, guide English speaking.
Not included in the price: Water - please bring your own water, there are shops in the villages which sell bottles of water
Price per person - 1P:27USD 2P:22USD